Tuesday 12 May 2015

I'm still painting the first six models of my gang, but in the meantime I couldn't resist making another batch. I've assembled one of the elite models, with a high elf arm, a cultist autopistol and a militia knife arm. I'll also be painting an adventurer model (labelled "spacer") as another ganger, and another ("bandit"), armed with a tiny hand flamer, as an underhive scummer:

  

The tech leader is a one-piece model, and a fantastic one at that. He's joined by a tech with a vehicle-crew laspistol and a militia knife, and another with a plasma gun. I grafted the stock of a militia handgun to the body of a Space Marine plasma gun - as well as making it fit nicely to appropriate arms, I think this conversion gives a hand-build, improvised feel to what would otherwise be a blatant military weapon:


No comments:

Post a Comment